Thursday, May 6, 2010

Finally!

Dear Daddy,

Guess what! Mommy finally got it all together so that I could write you another letter. I have so much to tell you. We have really been busy since you have been gone. As you know we are visiting Grammy and Granddaddy right now and today we are leaving to go visit Aunt Jilly Bean. But today I am going to tell you about Ellie's birthday party and then our trip to the children's museum.
Ellie had a birthday party and I was invited; I was excited! Mommy told me I had to wear a pink princess dress and I wasn't excited anymore. I would have much rather worn my rainboots and coat. But after mommy finally convinced me we should wear one since that was what Ellie wanted to do for her birthday, I decided that it wasn't so bad. I was so excited to see Ellie when I got to her party that we decided that we needed to dance together in our party dresses!


After we played for while, we got to the really fun part of the party....the cake! Ellie's daddy set the cake on fire or as Mommy called it lit the candles. I was so excited to help sing Happy Birthday. Bring on that cake!!


Afterwards Ellie opened her presents, and I decided to sit on her daddy's lap because it was empty and I thought he needed a little girl to cuddle with since his was busy. But then as Ellie was opening her gifts I thought maybe I should go over see if she needed any help. You know it is always nice to offer help to others!


Birthday parties are so much fun and I can't wait for mine. Mommy says we are going to have mine at Grammy and Grandaddy's. It is going to be Minnie Mouse themed and I get to hit a pinata...I can't wait to find out what that is! Wish you could be here for it daddy, but I will make sure mommy takes a ton of pictures!! A few days after Ellie's party we went to the museum...I love that place!
Working puzzles with Colin:


We also went to a dance party at the museum. That was sooo much fun:


I also got to milk a cow, I think I am ready to go work on a ranch like Mommy said you used to do!


Then Ellie and I went grocery shopping. I picked out the food and she rang it up. I really enjoyed getting the food, I LOVE crackers!


Then we got to go play at the water table. This was the first time I played at it. It was really interesting and I didn't want to leave.

Some other things I did at the museum:


Oh here is a picture of me and mommy in the sand box. I am sorry I couldn't look at the camera daddy, but you know how it is when you are busy.


We had a great time and I hope I get to back soon. Well mommy says we have to go pack so I will try to write you another letter tonight. I love you and miss you.
Hurry Home,
SL
p.s. Mommy said to remind you if you click on the pictures you can view them a little larger. She said to tell you she loves you bunches!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

How fun is that princess party? I love the childrens museum. I can't wait to go back. That place is the best!