Saturday, April 17, 2010

Letter to Daddy #2 part 2

Dear Daddy,
Mommy is a slow blogger. These pictures she put up for me to write about are from when we went to the beach a couple of weeks ago! When Aunt Jilly Bean and Ash came into town we decided since the weather was so nice to go to the beach (that is what mommy calls it, it looks more like a giant sandbox to me!)
Here we are in the pool, the giant sandbox had a pool too (mommy called it an ocean) but it was REALLY cold! So we played in this pool instead.


I really liked trying to jump to mommy from the steps, It was FUN!




Here I am swimming!


I am Flying!



I really liked hanging out at the giant sandbox with Ash!






Then Mommy and Aunt Jillybean wanted to go for a walk. They kept making Ash pose for pictures! I don't think she was really into it. I know how she feels!!



Mommy says this is what we are waiting on:



I can't wait to see you, Daddy! Mommy says her too!



Aunt Jillybean being her crazy self. She really thinks she is funny (I kinda do too!)




Ummm, I am not so sure about this one!

It was neat looking at all the statues but I really just wanted to go back and play in the pool!


The other thing we did at the beach was eat! We went to a couple of different places.




This was at the pizza place across the street. They took FOREVER to bring the pizza (mommy said it was an hour, that was Forever to me!) It was good, but I REALLY didn't like waiting that long so I made sure to let mommy and everyone else in the restaurant know. Hopefully next time they won't take so long!!!



After all the beach, sun, and food it was nice to hang out in my pjs and watch a little tv!

We wish you could have been there daddy. It was fun, but it would have been a blast with you!!
LOVE YOU and MISS YOU,
SL

2 comments:

Melanie said...

What a fun week... girl you need to get caught up in blog world. But I do enjoy these pix. SL looks so big in the pool. I think it is the hair. Also, that hat is cracking me up... it looks too small!

Miss you girl, I can't wait to see you next week!

Pamela said...

I think the hat is too small. It said 3T but she has a big ole head!!