Monday, September 28, 2009

Changes are coming!

So I haven't posted in awhile because my mother had major back surgery(lumbar fusion) and I went home to be with her. Needless to say totschool has not happened. In addition to that I have been working hard with a friend to start a business and I so excited that we are almost ready to reveal our new etsy shop and in addition to that I will have a new, separate blog just for crafts and this one will remain our family and totschool blog. I can't wait to introduce it to everyone. Some things that I will have for sale are my custom canvases, digital greeting cards and photo albums, door and wall hangers, and camera strap covers.
Sneak Peak:
Here is an example of a set of custom canvases I did for a client's nursery:

**click on the picture to see a larger view

If you are interested in having me do something for your nursery or any room in your home, please feel free to email me and once my etsy shop is up I will update the site with that address.
Just wanted to let those that follow know where I have been and what we have been up to. Totschool is continuing and I will post along with my fellow totschoolers on Sunday, but you can always click on the button to the right to see what everyone else has been doing while we were off.

2 comments:

Staci said...

Oh I can't wait to see!!!!!

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I hope your mom makes a speedy recovery. I adore the sock monkey! :)