Sunday, May 17, 2009

Blurb book photo contest

For weeks now out in blogland I have been reading about a photoblog where you can enter photos in weekly theme contests. I thought this would be a great way for me to get some feedback and learn how to use my new canon rebel camera. Well did I pick a doozy of a week to enter. This week they are having a contest where if chosen your photo could wind up in a book with other fabulous face photos! But there are a couple of rules, first you could only enter one picture and you are suppose to pick you best face photo. Well did I ever have a hard time choosing. I kept going back and forth. I am entering in the amateur category...obviously since I don't know anything about taking pictures and shutter speeds and iso numbers, lol! So here is my pick............

I just love this picture because it really shows her dark eyelashes and her little curl on her face. To me this picture really shows off some of my favorite features of my daughter. Please leave me some constructive criticism and be sure visit iHeartFaces to learn more!


(you can click on this button to go to iHeartFaces blog to get all the information on how to enter the contest and see other entries!)


I am submitting this photo into the www.iheartfaces.com Blurb book photo contest. If chosen, I grant I Faces permission to use my photo in a printed version of a book for commercial use and possibly advertising of a photo book on both the Blurb and I Faces web sites.

10 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful picture. :)

Melinda said...

What a beautiful little girl and what a great black and white conversion!

Taylor said...

What a little doll! Great shot!

Unknown said...

so glad you decided to enter! :-) I love those lashes and the hair - you did a great job :-) sorry I dont have any constructive criticism for you because well i dont really know what I'm doing either!

Mandi said...

I so agree about the eyelashes. Great capture!

Anonymous said...

Pam! she's so precious in this picture. good luck with the contest and tell uncle Jay hi.

Melanie said...

Great picture. Shelby Lynn is so amazingly beautiful! I love that you found this site. Good Blogging!

Good luck with the contest! HUGS!

the monkeys' mama said...

you are right--those lashes are amazing!

AJ said...

Awesome b/w!

tiff(threeringcircus) said...

Her lashes are so dark and long and beautiful.