Monday, March 16, 2009

Thrifty Decor Chick Strikes Again!

So if I haven't mentioned it before I love

Thrifty Decor Chick !

She has so many fantastic decor ideas that are simple to do if you are short on time! A while back I made some of her

no sew curtains and I loved how they turned out. And this time I attempted the Dream Pantry

Unfortunately I didn't get a before pic, but here is the after!





I hated those wire shelves and Thrifty Decor Chick's simple solution is perfect! And
I loved the idea of using chalkboard paint to label the shelves. I was so excited to get this closet done that I attempted to organize the coat closet. Once again forgot to get the before, but I did remember once I took everything out of the closet:



All this came out of a tiny coat closet, that was amazing enough on its own, but I then was able to organize it into this

My table extention fit perfectly in the top of the closet and made the shelf sturdy to hold seasonal decorations and then I had an old wire shelf and some baskets which I used to store cleaning products! It feels good to be organized!

8 comments:

Tanielle said...

Way to go!!! Looks great and I always think it feels even better to get some things organized!!

Have a great night!!

Decor To Adore said...

Great work! You have inspired me!

Trish said...

Wow! You are so productive! I love the chalkboard paint idea! Fabulous!

LULU'S BOUTIQUE said...

Love love love the chalkboard paint idea.

Unknown said...

spring inspiration and GO BIG ORANGE . . . visit with me sometime, I'm a TN and UT girl
Happy Twirls
www.twirlandtaste.com

Jen @ tatertotsandjello.com said...

Hi there! Wow - you have been busy! Everything looks so great! I love those little signs you made i nyour pantry!

Have a great night!!!

XOXO
Jen

Katherine Roberts Aucoin said...

I have those wire shelves in my pantry too and can't stand them! You did a fantastic job.

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Messy Moms said...

Hi. I'm finally getting around to visiting the friends who popped by during the Spring Fling. Thanks for visiting my blog! Cute site - I love your header.

Great pantry makeover.