Thursday, March 26, 2009

Coloring Easter Eggs Playdate

Shelby Lynn and I had her friend Ellie and her mom, Amanda over for an Easter Egg coloring party. I wasn't too sure how it would go, but the girls seemed to like it. They definitely liked just playing together after we colored eggs the best, but all in all I think it was pretty sucessful!

PAAS, the best for coloring eggs! And some sticker books that we wound up not using.

Shelby Lynn coloring her eggs, in the beginning the eggs were all pretty and different colors and then she just wanted to them in each color, so several turned brown, lol!

Ellie was so cute, she kept saying I want to color eggs and Amanda told her we are coloring eggs, but I think she thought we were going to use crayons!

What pretty colors (this was before Shelby Lynn decided to put them in more colors!)

I had to share this pic...Shelby Lynn is peeking thru the window at Ellie, they thought this was soooo funny (and so do I)!

3 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Oh I love to color eggs! We usually do it the Saturday before then eat egg salad sandwiches forever. :)

Small House said...

How Cute! We love coloring eggs. I now have teenagers, and they've asked about it lately.

Enjoy your blog! Just stopped by from SITS, but will be checking back. Thanks!!
Sandra

Ryan Ashley Scott said...

Awww, those are some Ca-uuute pictures. Coloring Easter Eggs is so much fun and isn't it awesome when you have a kid so you can share it with them? Love it.

Thanks for visiting my blog today.