Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Finally Back Home!

So this is a picture of how I feel! I have soooo much to do and so many posts I would like to put up. First I need to get to work on this month's digital layout for Spinkydinkscraps. (sorry it is not up Lindsay) I can't wait to use her new kit! Check back tomorrow to see what I do with it!

This pic was actually taken in TN at Build-a-Bear and she really had a blast. She just got mad because I was letting her walk around and she tried to walk out of the store! But she got over it pretty quickly and went on to something else. Can't wait to get the rest of the pics up!

2 comments:

Decor To Adore said...

Ah, we've all felt like this. :)

Unknown said...

Too cute... I hate to say it, but I just have to laugh at little mad faces... thanks for visiting my blog :)