Friday, October 9, 2009

Harry Connick, Jr


Have you heard? Harry Connick, Jr has a new album out called Your Songs. I was so excited when I found out that he was releasing a new album. I have always liked his voice not to mention that he is very easy on the eyes. So thanks to the

One2One Network

I was able to preview this album. It was a rainy day, perfect for crafting and a little crooning by Harry. I will say that I really enjoyed my afternoon. For the most part I really enjoyed the album. I do personally think that there are just some artists that should not be covered, Elvis Presley and the Beatles are two. It was hard for me to enjoy those two tracks because I could not get the original artist's voice out of my head, but other than that it was fabulous. Perfect for a cold rainy day because it warmed me right up. Be sure to check out his website

HERE

And you can watch a behind the scenes video HERE

Here is a list of the songs:

Album Tracklisting (Originally performed by):

All The Way (Frank Sinatra)
Just The Way You Are (Billy Joel)
Can’t Help Falling In Love With You (Elvis Presley)
And I Love Her (The Beatles)
(They Long To Be) Close To You (The Carpenters)
Besame Mucho
The Way You Look Tonight
First Time Ever I Saw Your Face (Roberta Flack)
Your Song (Elton John)
Some Enchanted Evening
And I Love You So (Don McLean)
Who Can I Turn To? (Tony Bennett)
Smile (Charlie Chaplin)
Mona Lisa (Nat King Cole)

No comments: