Saturday, June 27, 2009

100th Post!

So this post is really late. We wound up going on a vacation and I have not had time to update. I really wanted my 100th post to be about something special so I waited until I had time to do a good one!


Wow, I can't believe this is already my 100th post. I was going to post part 2 of Shelby Lynn's first 2 years. But I think instead I will show what we did for her second birthday! On Friday we decided we would take her to the Children's Museum of Richmond. Well mommy and daddy slept in and we got a late start. So needless to say she wasn't in the best mood, be once we got there and started playing we had a good time. And then mommy and daddy decided to really push their luck and took her to Chucky Cheese. Bad Mistake! She so wasn't into, plus mommy didn't realize how full her diaper was and it leaked. And normally I ALWAYS have an extra outfit in the car, but for some reason I didn't. All I had was a bathing suit. So she was running around Chucky Cheese, screaming her head off wearing her shirt and bikini bottoms, LOL! And I didn't get any pictures of this! So mommy and daddy decided it was time to go. When we got home our fabulous friends, Melanie, Oz and Zoe sent Shelby Lynn a birthday gift. So without further adieu, here our the birthday pictures:



Since on Friday she was birthdayed out we waited until Saturday to do cake and presents. Orginally I was going to attempt to make a fabulous cake in the shape of the number 2. When I went to get the eggs for this cake I realized I was out. Soooo we settled for a store bought cake instead and it was pretty yummy! I guess the terrible twos have really struck, because once again she had totally melt downs when we tried to do presents and cake. We finally put the gifts in the floor and let her go to them in her own time. As for the cake as long as we didn't sing Happy Birthday and the candles weren't lit she was fine!


Whew, what a Birthday for Miss Shelby Lynn!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy 100!!!

What a fun birthday little Miss Shelby Lynn had. I hate that we couldn't be there! I love all the collages that you made. I am going to steal your idea! She just keeps getting cuter.

Decor To Adore said...

So much to celebrate! Happy birthday sweet girl and congrats on reaching a bloggy milestone.