Sunday, December 21, 2008

Have a Merry Christmas!!!!

Well I am going to take a break for about a week for Christmas. I can't wait to return though, I have a lot of posts to do....my best bud's baby shower, Christmas projects I made, some yummy new recipes to try and I can't wait to get back to Tot School with Lil' Bit! And best of all I am on a design team, will be announcing which one after the new year, but I am way beyond excited!!! Shhhhh...don't tell I know one of my Christmas presents, a new camera, yea!!! Hopefully the pics on my blog will be much, much better! Have a great Christmas and see ya next year!

4 comments:

Preston said...

Just thought I'd leave a Merry Christmas note for you to read when you get back!
Merry Christmas!!

Tabitha Blue said...

Hope you had a very Merry Christmas!!! Oh, and cute curtains!! Nice job!!!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

The Blonde Duck said...

I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

The Blonde Duck said...

I can't wait to hear more about your design team! Hope you had a Merry Christmas and happy New Year!