Monday, September 8, 2008

Books

Okay so I am going to use my blog as a place for me to keep track of books I have read and what I thought. I had been doing this on index cards but that takes too much room!

First off here is my ranking:

5 - the best, will purchase and read many times!
4- very good book would recommend!
3- good
2- wouldn't recommend
1- couldn't even finish!


Okay here are the books I read in past two weeks:

1. Sister Chicks Down Under by Robin Jones Gunn (3/5)
A series that doesn't have to be read in order. Good Christian read about God's Love.

2. Swapping Lives by Jane Green (1/5)
Two women swap lives to find out if the grass is really greener on the other side. Didn't like the premise of the book, found the storyline unbelievable and could not get into it.

3. The Whitney Chronicles by Judy Baer (4/5)
One woman's quest to find a "fabulous, single, Christian man." A good read about life, faith and getting it right. The main character starts a journal...since i have just do the same it really interesting for me.

4. Remember Me by Sophie Kinsella (4/5)
Love this author. This one is about a women who is 28, has an accident and wakes up in the hospital and can't remember the past 3 years.

5. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot (3/5)
Cute, quick read. Will probably read more by this author.

No comments: