Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sketch Saturday DT Challenge




Over at Sketch Saturday, they are having a Design Team call. You had to make two items, with one being a
Christmas theme, using the sketch provided as inspiration. The first one I did is a card for my best friend's mom who husband just passed away after battling cancer.
The inside of the card says: The Season for Mourning Like Summer, Spring, Fall and Winter Will Also Pass - Molly Fumia
I have always wanted to use the Tree on the Zooballo Cartridge and when I came across this poem I knew it would be perfect for it.
The second item I made is a flipbook for a baby's first Christmas. I used the onsies from the New Arrival Cartridge to make the pages. If anyone has any questions about the other supplies I used to make these projects please let me know. I think that it would be so much fun to be apart of a design team, but there is so much talent out there! I have my fingers crossed!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Jo said...

what a lovely card, my condolences to your friends family.
Thank you for taking part,
Jo xx

Debbie said...

Lovely card and good luck with your DT entry.

Jeannie Phillips said...

I am so excited to find your blog....thank you for visitnig mine...you have such a wonderful style!!!... I love love your cards.
Jeannie